Docks, Bulkheads, Dredging

Need a permit for the work you're doing near water?

Below is information regarding the types of permits typically required for work done in or near water (e.g. docks, buoys, bulkheads, dredging, culverts, etc.) For questions on a specific permit or process, contact the appropriate agencies listed below:

You can apply for many of these permits with the Joint Aquatic Resource Permit Application (JARPA) located at: